- Represented numerous landlords in national bankruptcy cases with respect to claims, assumption and assignment of leases, rejection and move-out issues and preference claims.
- Represented business creditors in bankruptcy cases and adversary proceedings, including relief from stay, preferences, discharge, claims and other litigation.
- Represented largest secured creditor in liquidating a dairy farm in bankruptcy.
- Represented parties in real estate disputes.
- Defended attorneys in legal malpractice actions in the context of bankruptcy, trust formation, and real estate.
- Defended manufacturers and sellers in product liability actions.
- Briefed and argued numerous motions regarding federal preemption in the context of railroad litigation.
- Represented appellants and respondents in the Oregon Court of Appeals, Federal District Court (bankruptcy), the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Ninth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel.